Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HCG Update, The Park, and Rice Cereal

Well, I haven't done a diet update for a while, so I thought it was time. The reason I haven't mentioned it lately was because I got a little off track. I gained back a few of the pounds, so I had to work extra hard to get them off again. As of this morning, however, I have lost around 9 pounds! Only 6 more till my target weight, and if I lose more on top of that, even better!! Jesus and I are finding what we can and can't get away with on this diet such as, we can eat a little more than the suggested portions and be fine, but we can't get away with throwing a "carne asada" and eating like pigs. We saw the results the next morning at weigh in! I can have an occasional diet coke, but I am limiting myself. We have around a week and half left, so we are going to try to hit it hard until the end of the month!

Have you guys all been to the new park off Tonaquint? Oh my goodness! Whoever engineered that park was a genius! It is set down off the road so you don't have to worry about your child making a break for it and running into the road, and the toys are like nothing I have ever seen before! I can't even explain how cool this place is, you just have to go! But here are some pictures so you get a little of a taste.....

Also, I tried some solids with Mattix the other night. Just a little rice cereal mixed with his formula, nothing too exciting. He wasn't so sure, but he ate quite a bit. I have tried it a few times since, but I haven't been too consistant.What the heck is that mom?
Hmmmm, not bad!

7 comments:

Marci said...

Good job on your diet...that would be seriously so hard for me! is that the park just past the was to get to green valley spa? if so i pass that park all the time and keep saying im going to take kaylin there sometime and i always for get and just go to my park, so if you go again call me and i will go with you! did you cut your hair? and you made it all dark, it looks that way anyways from the pictures!

Shawna said...

So tell me where that park is. It looks so fun. I would love to take my son there. You should let me know and we could meet up for lunch and go there

Charity Brown said...

Wow! That part does look awesome! Wish we had one like that here!

Chelsey said...

looks like fun! i can't wait to see the kids in a couple days. i miss them a lot! it'll be fun when i can bring my baby down and all take the kids to the park together.

Laurel said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!

DaynaDouble said...

Who had more fun at the park?!? You or the kids... ;)

Unknown said...

he is getting so big!!!