Friday, January 9, 2009

HCG Day 3, and scrapbooking

Wow, can I just tell you guys that this diet is MUCH harder than I thought it would be? I made it through yesterday, but Jesus and I wondering if we will be able to do it. We are gonna stick it out , but we were not expecting it to be this hard. I feel better today than I did yesterday, but I am avoiding the kitchen as much as possible. I am trying to get over then mental part of it. In my head, I am hungry and could eat. But really, I know that I won't die if I don't. All my life I have eaten whenever and whatever I wanted, and this is the first time I have really said, No, I don't need that.

Also, I am really wanting to start scrapbooking again. Does anyone know of any organized groups? I want to go like once a month for a few hours. If not, would anyone want to join me at my house every so often? I know my mom and grandma, and possibly a few aunts would like to, but any one else that wants to join us, let me know!

5 comments:

McKinna said...

keep up the good work! I LOVE scrapbooking- I would so come if I lived there!!

Lenzi said...

Hello.. your talking to the scrapbook master queen! sheesh...

Megan said...

I used to scrap at least once a month with girls night, but we haven't been doing that lately...so I would love a regular scrap night...granted my life is about to get really busy, but that won't last too long!

Marci said...

I stick to computer scapbooking with the program scrapbook factory deluxe 4.0 it is AWESOME...its the only mess free way to do it and i dont have to worry about kaylin getting his little hands on stuff, i have done it since kaylin was born thats all his baby book is and i love it!

LeeAnn said...

Rickell, I would love to do it once a month too. And.... you are way close to me now!