Sunday, November 30, 2008
2. How long did you date? 1 year and 4 months
3. How long have you you been married? it will be 5 years in April... whoa...
4. Favorite Feature? his butt, or lack thereof! haha just kidding, he has beautiful eyes and lashes
5. What is your favorite quality of his? his love for his children. what attracted me to him in the first place was how sweet he was to his neice, i knew immediately he would be an amazing dad
6. Does he have a nickname for you? babe, baby, pickle, penguin, and a few other randoms
7. What is his favorite color? pink, what a girl!
8. What is his favorite food? chilaquiles, anything mexican with lots of salsa
9. What is his favorite sport? basketball
10. When and Where was your first kiss? in Mesquite when Chelsey, Chanel and I went down to stay at the Casablanca.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? when it is just us as a couple we like to go out to eat, something about enjoying a meal without a child screaming or throwing soggy french fries at you is appealing to us. haha
12. Do you have any children? 3 of 'em. and dang, are they cute!
13. Does he have a hidden talent? he is actually very musically inclined, and I wish he had taken lessons as a child because he could have grown up to be a rockstar! haha
14. How old his he? 23 shhh dont tell him I told you I am older than him!
15. Who said, "I love you first?" He did.. it was ummmm.... awkward. We were on the phone getting ready to hang up. we hadn't been dating that long and it was so casual. it threw me off and I kinda just mumbled a response and hung up. oops. love you babe!
16. What is his favorite type of music? He is die hard hip hop. the old school stuff, you know...i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie, say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat .... he knows all the words to that song. but he likes oldies too, like frankie valli. he will never admit it out loud, but mexican rocklike La Ley and The Jaguares is a favorite too
17. What do you admire most about him? how hard he is willing to work to try to provide the best life possible for us.
18. Do you think he will read this? he might, he checks the blog from time to time, so maybe
I tag - Lenzi, Marci and Megan (even though I know you hate these!)
Also, I ran across a blog that I love! She is amazingly talented and I love her design style. I saw her home and RateMySpace on HGTV's website and it listed her blog. She has given me a lot of inspiration for decorating the new house... oh yeah, we are moving. haha is anyone surprised at this point?
Friday, November 28, 2008
When no one would push her on the swings at Niki's wedding - she improvised! Always such a good sleeper - she could sleep anywhere. Even a park bench! hahahaAlways getting into things she isn't supposed to be - sitting in Belle's crate. Luckily she didn't notice the resemblance between dog food and cereal. What? You didn't know bowls make great hats? Chloe does.This was last Easter. She thought the plastic eggs were edible. She was trying so hard to bite into that thing.
Some of my favorite things about Chloe:
How she adds an "s" to everyones name. i.e. Mommys, Daddys, Grandmas, ect.
How she pronounces Bentley (Benji) and Courtney (Corkie).
How she wrinkles up her nose when she laughs.
How she says "hi!" when she wakes up in the morning.
How she always finishes her food, then usually prcedes to finish Bentley's.
How she always runs to give my Grandma Mcknight a huge hug when she see's her.
The way she says shut up. It sounds like "she-up". I know she shouldn't say shut up, but it's pretty dang funny.
How she can hold her own in a wrestling match with Bentley.
How she is the perfect mix of tomboy and priss. She loves her "pincess" room, but loves to roll in the mud.
How she feels the need to tell anyone and everyone when she farts. In the middle of the grocery store she starts to laugh and says "ewww - farted". No shame....
Monday, November 24, 2008
Before we headed to the pool we had everyone paint a letter or two on a sign we will hold when we welcome Elder Whitney home. My little brother has been serving a mission in Seattle Washington for the past two years, and comes home on the 8th. Chloe was just 3 weeks old when he left! We are so excited to see him, and so thrilled he will be home in time for Christmas!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I found this today and thought it was funny. All you Twilight fans will get a chuckle out of it....
I saw this picture the other day and it made me think of Jesus. When gas prices were out-freaking-rageous we joked about getting scooters as our main mode of transportation. The only problem... where to put the kids? Problem - meet solution:
Now all I need is a trailer to hold the car seat. Hahahaha. Thank goodness gas has gone down!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
I went to get an oil change with all three kids. I was trying to carry the car seat, corral Bentley and Chloe into the waiting room, while carrying our Wendys (it was lunch time and we were HUNGRY!) and I dropped my phone under my seat. I saw it fall and know exactly where it landed, but since I had Chloe screaming "nuggets!" at me I decided I would pick it up later. When the car was done I stood up and paid and loaded the kids up - while trying to hurry since Mattix was getting restless (he HATES his car seat). In the commotion I forgot to pick up my phone. I went to Albertsons and to say hi to my mom and get a prescription filled. While talking to my mom I remembered that I hadn't picked up my phone. I immediately drove back to get it. However, it was gone. The girl at the desk said no one had turned one it. We tried calling it to make sure it wasn't there or hidden in my car. No luck. I called and texted my phone for about 2 hours to make sure it wasn't buried in the diaper bag or something like that. At one point someone answered the phone and hung up. So we called and had my line froze so they couldn't use my phone.
Now, to me, if you find something and have the opportunity to turn it in, and don't - that is stealing. Point blank. All that person would have had to do was hand it to the girl at the desk. That would be the honest thing to do. The joke is on them though, since I reported it lost or stolen to Verizon, that phone can not be activated on anyone elses account. HA! It just makes me so mad because I had just bought new ring tones, and I had a memory card with a TON of music on it. I was lucky enough to be given a phone so I didn't have to go spend $300 on a basic phone.
Anyway, the point of this was to let you all know that I now have my phone turned back on, and once again, I need your numbers. Please call, text e-mail, comment, whatever you desire, but get me your number! Thanks!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
First of all, I bought some super cute Halloween shirts and had to take pictures of Bentley and Chloe wearing them. Easier said than done.....
On Halloween we went to Daisy and Jordan's school for their parade. I had the kids wear their costumes too so it was super fun for them. After that we went to the Trunk or Treat at my mom's ward. Bentley was the red Power Ranger, which I will admit, I hated in the beginning, but in the end I think he looked adorable. He still gets excited talking about it. I am seriously considering leaving it out all year for him to wear around the house, instead of packing it away like I usually do.
Chloe was an adorable little lady bug. She was originally going to be a 50's girl complete with a poodle skirt, but the costume was short sleeved and I couldn't find a cute cardigan to wear over it. I wanted her to have plain white ked-type shoes, but couldn't find any anywhere. So the lady bug it was. And it turned out so cute! She even left the hat on for most of the night! Plus, she can be a 50's girl next year!
Mattix was Superman. I knew I wanted him to be this from the moment I saw it. I really wanted Bentley and Chloe to be Superman and Supergirl, but Bentley was intent on being a Power Ranger and the Supergirl costume in Chloe's size was cheesy looking. So.... Mattix was the lone Superman.
Trying to get a picture with the three of them looking at the camera was impossible, but I did nab one with the kids standing with my grandpa Mcknight. Anyone in my family can attest to the fact that this is nearly impossible. My grandpa even so much as sees a camera and he is headed the opposite direction.
Well, Halloween is over. Now its time to get ready for Christmas. Yes, I do realize that Thanksgiving comes before Christmas, but Christmas takes way more preparation than Thanksgiving so its next on my list.
I went back to work today. It was an odd feeling. I felt very "out of it", like I knew there was something I should be doing, but not sure what.... Weird. We now offer the HCG diet at my work. If you have never heard of this diet, it is a 23 day diet. While on the diet you receive a shot of the HCG hormone and only eat 500 calories a day. It is a very strict diet with small portions, and strict regulations, but you can lose up to a pound a day! Jesus and I will be starting this diet as soon as Mattix is weaned from nursing. I am super excited to do it! If you want anymore info on the HCG please let me know, and I will get the info to you. We offer it to locals as well as our guests who come from all over the world to do it.
Anyway, thats whats going on in our neck of the woods. Hope all is well with you guys!