Thursday, November 13, 2008

random

We had Mattix's 2 month check up yesterday. The chunker weighs 12 lbs 9 oz! That puts him in the 70th percentile. I was only slightly surprised. His chicken legs are disapearing rapidly. We just love this little booger!



I found this today and thought it was funny. All you Twilight fans will get a chuckle out of it....

http://movies.msn.com/movies/galleryfeature/lost-twilight-script/?GT1=28127



I saw this picture the other day and it made me think of Jesus. When gas prices were out-freaking-rageous we joked about getting scooters as our main mode of transportation. The only problem... where to put the kids? Problem - meet solution:

Now all I need is a trailer to hold the car seat. Hahahaha. Thank goodness gas has gone down!

3 comments:

Mikelle said...

haha i would totally cruise in one of those.

Chelsey said...

that thing is bad ass.. lol. remember that one time we cruised across st. geezy on the scooter and it was hot as hell? that was pretty fun.

Kim Martin said...

I love it!!! I'm trading my hummer in for a scooter!!!! It sounds reasonable to me! I'm seriously so glad gas prices went down... the economy can't handle high gas prices right now... or ever! It raises everything up! I went to the grocery store the other day and got like 20 things and it was $150??? It wasn't even like good food... it was just random stuff... I can't believe it.