Sunday, November 30, 2008

my man!

1. Where did you meet? At Tyler Weekes' house on Valentines Day 2003
2. How long did you date? 1 year and 4 months
3. How long have you you been married? it will be 5 years in April... whoa...
4. Favorite Feature? his butt, or lack thereof! haha just kidding, he has beautiful eyes and lashes
5. What is your favorite quality of his? his love for his children. what attracted me to him in the first place was how sweet he was to his neice, i knew immediately he would be an amazing dad
6. Does he have a nickname for you? babe, baby, pickle, penguin, and a few other randoms
7. What is his favorite color? pink, what a girl!
8. What is his favorite food? chilaquiles, anything mexican with lots of salsa
9. What is his favorite sport? basketball
10. When and Where was your first kiss? in Mesquite when Chelsey, Chanel and I went down to stay at the Casablanca.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? when it is just us as a couple we like to go out to eat, something about enjoying a meal without a child screaming or throwing soggy french fries at you is appealing to us. haha
12. Do you have any children? 3 of 'em. and dang, are they cute!
13. Does he have a hidden talent? he is actually very musically inclined, and I wish he had taken lessons as a child because he could have grown up to be a rockstar! haha
14. How old his he? 23 shhh dont tell him I told you I am older than him!
15. Who said, "I love you first?" He did.. it was ummmm.... awkward. We were on the phone getting ready to hang up. we hadn't been dating that long and it was so casual. it threw me off and I kinda just mumbled a response and hung up. oops. love you babe!
16. What is his favorite type of music? He is die hard hip hop. the old school stuff, you know...i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie, say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat .... he knows all the words to that song. but he likes oldies too, like frankie valli. he will never admit it out loud, but mexican rocklike La Ley and The Jaguares is a favorite too
17. What do you admire most about him? how hard he is willing to work to try to provide the best life possible for us.
18. Do you think he will read this? he might, he checks the blog from time to time, so maybe

I tag - Lenzi, Marci and Megan (even though I know you hate these!)

Also, I ran across a blog that I love! She is amazingly talented and I love her design style. I saw her home and RateMySpace on HGTV's website and it listed her blog. She has given me a lot of inspiration for decorating the new house... oh yeah, we are moving. haha is anyone surprised at this point?

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I'm glad you found Jesus, and that I got over my retarded judgements. He's a great guy!

Lenzi said...

youre a punk.