Monday, November 24, 2008

Chloe's 2nd Bithday

Technically, Chloe's 2nd birthday isn't until Friday, but we had an early birthday party with her cousin JaCoby who was visiting from Salt Lake. We met at my Grandma's house and had some cake and ice cream and a few presents. Then we went to the pool at the Washington City Rec Center. The kids had a blast. My sister was also visiting with her daughter Ava who is about 5 months younger than Chloe. We also had MaKaty there, who is almost the same age as Ava. Ava is the adorable blondie in the bikini, and MaKaty is the other cute blonde. These girls were hilarious to watch.


I love this one. Haha, MaKaty is just too cute!You will have to forgive the quality of the pictures at the pool. We were struggling with the setting trying to find one that came out good, and then my battery died.

Before we headed to the pool we had everyone paint a letter or two on a sign we will hold when we welcome Elder Whitney home. My little brother has been serving a mission in Seattle Washington for the past two years, and comes home on the 8th. Chloe was just 3 weeks old when he left! We are so excited to see him, and so thrilled he will be home in time for Christmas!



I love my Grandma's face in this one! Haha, what a goof!

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

dang, your baby is getting so big! and that hair of hers is so curly. i can't wait to come down and see you and give kisses to all your kids.

Megan said...

so so so funny! I love the pictures from the pool...I'll have to get them from you someday...Kate cracks me up sitting on the water like that! Happy Birthday Sweet Chloe...even though we will see you guys before then!

McKinna said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Chloe!! She is so dang cute Rickell!

DaynaDouble said...

Is this a welcome home Elder Whitney sign? Is so, I can not believe he is already coming home ;)

Mary & Trin said...

Way cute kids.. I hope that your thanksgiving is a really good one

MeganDan said...

how do you have 3 kids? that just blows my mind!!!