Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy (late) Halloween

Well, I may be the last person on the earth to post their Halloween pictures, but I figure it's better late than never right?
First of all, I bought some super cute Halloween shirts and had to take pictures of Bentley and Chloe wearing them. Easier said than done.....


On Halloween we went to Daisy and Jordan's school for their parade. I had the kids wear their costumes too so it was super fun for them. After that we went to the Trunk or Treat at my mom's ward. Bentley was the red Power Ranger, which I will admit, I hated in the beginning, but in the end I think he looked adorable. He still gets excited talking about it. I am seriously considering leaving it out all year for him to wear around the house, instead of packing it away like I usually do.

Chloe was an adorable little lady bug. She was originally going to be a 50's girl complete with a poodle skirt, but the costume was short sleeved and I couldn't find a cute cardigan to wear over it. I wanted her to have plain white ked-type shoes, but couldn't find any anywhere. So the lady bug it was. And it turned out so cute! She even left the hat on for most of the night! Plus, she can be a 50's girl next year!

Mattix was Superman. I knew I wanted him to be this from the moment I saw it. I really wanted Bentley and Chloe to be Superman and Supergirl, but Bentley was intent on being a Power Ranger and the Supergirl costume in Chloe's size was cheesy looking. So.... Mattix was the lone Superman.

Trying to get a picture with the three of them looking at the camera was impossible, but I did nab one with the kids standing with my grandpa Mcknight. Anyone in my family can attest to the fact that this is nearly impossible. My grandpa even so much as sees a camera and he is headed the opposite direction.

Well, Halloween is over. Now its time to get ready for Christmas. Yes, I do realize that Thanksgiving comes before Christmas, but Christmas takes way more preparation than Thanksgiving so its next on my list.

I went back to work today. It was an odd feeling. I felt very "out of it", like I knew there was something I should be doing, but not sure what.... Weird. We now offer the HCG diet at my work. If you have never heard of this diet, it is a 23 day diet. While on the diet you receive a shot of the HCG hormone and only eat 500 calories a day. It is a very strict diet with small portions, and strict regulations, but you can lose up to a pound a day! Jesus and I will be starting this diet as soon as Mattix is weaned from nursing. I am super excited to do it! If you want anymore info on the HCG please let me know, and I will get the info to you. We offer it to locals as well as our guests who come from all over the world to do it.
Anyway, thats whats going on in our neck of the woods. Hope all is well with you guys!

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Dang your kids are cute.. And I never realized how much Bentley and Chloe look alike! But those pictures really show it. So how much are you paying for the diet? My friend up here did it and it cost her 1,000.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed you were able to sneak in a photo of Grandpa. I really am in shock over that one.

Chelsey said...

well good luck on it, and let me know how it goes! i've already noticed my pants are fitting me a little bit different and it makes me sad. .

DaynaDouble said...

Love the Halloweeners! At first I thought Mattix was going to have his own look about him, but this pic makes him look just like a part of the family and mostly a lot like Bentley. BTW I ran into Chanel the other day and she said you are doing a girls night out sometime soon. I just wanted to remind you not to forget about me! I would love to come and have some FUN! ;)

MeganDan said...

your kids are so freakin adorable!!