Friday, September 26, 2008

Chunky Monkey

On Weds I took Mattix for his two week check-up. Wow, that crept up fast! His weight shot up like crazy... he was born at 6 lbs 13 oz, and at his appointment he was 8 lbs 3 oz. Now, I am no mathematician (just ask me husband about how well I balance the check book...) but that's one whole pound, and six whole ounces! I guess Mom has the good stuff huh? And look, finally some chub to those cheeks!
Bentley was being a dork today, so I felt the need to share it with you guys. He was putting the fake nails from his tool bench on his fingers and calling them his "silly fingers". What a spaz.

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Those were Bentley's "nails"... haha...... get it.... hehehe! Cute kids!

Megan said...

hehe, reminds me of Seth with marker lids on his fingers. So cute!

And Mattix...what a sweetie! He is losing that newborn look so stinking fast! What handsome boys you have!

DaynaDouble said...

Mattix is so cute. I hope my babe is just as cute ok maybe cuter, but I am sure I will be a little partial!