Saturday, October 4, 2008

Goin' for it

When I saw Chloe walk into the room like this.....

I decided it was worth a shot to try for potty training. She has shown other signs of being ready for a while. She likes to sit on the potty, always tries to put on my underwear or Bentley's, but I have never tried to push it because of the timing with the new baby. So when we went to Wal-Mart I grabbed a pack of Princess panties. We had a little success yesterday when she pee'd, but then I put her diaper on for her nap, and we didn't bother for the rest of the day. I figure I have about 3 weeks or so before I go back to work, and it would be lovely if she could be potty trained or close to it by the time I go back.

Speaking of work, I am looking for someone to baby sit my kids 2-3 days a week, from 8:30 AM to around 2 PM. it could be my home or theirs, and I am willing to negotiate on pay. If anyone knows anyone who is looking to make some extra money and is good with kids, get me in touch with them!!

No comments: