Monday, October 6, 2008

My mommy, the photographer.. yeah right....


I got a little photo happy today. Too bad the kids didn't share my enthusiasm. I tried taking pictures of the kids while they were watching cartoons. I told Chloe to smile, and this is what I got. I guess I should have been more specific that she needed to look at the camera and smile at the same time...

The next attempt got this result.... hmm not quite the look I was going for.
I only managed to get this shot because Diego came on, and she thought I had given up...

Bentley just ignored me, so this was all I got.


Mattix is the only one who can't get away. This is him pre-bath.

He looks terrified here, but I swear he loves his bath. It calms him so much.
There, that's a better shot.
Does it look like he has a lazy eye to you?
See, calm... and so dang cute!

3 comments:

Megan said...

so funny! Katy has just started to close her eyes when I tell her to smile, too. It's cute! Love the pics of Mattix, too. Little handsome devil!

Charity Brown said...

I agree that kids are so hard to get pictures of! I think Ryan smiles and then as soon as I take it he turns away! Oh well! Your pictures are still really cute!!

DaynaDouble said...

Poor Mattix he doesn't look like he has a lazy eye he just looks like a new born trying to figure what he is looking at why he got taken out of the warm, dark, quite place that he was in, but all three are absolutely adorable way to go. I might have a babysitter option for you... stay tuned for more details!