Friday, October 24, 2008

Update




Well, it's been a little while since I have blogged, so I thought I would do a little update.

Bentley was being so funny the other day I had to write down some of the things he said :

"Thank you mommy, you're a good helper"

"It's 22" while looking at his watch

"It's not a stupid dog, it's a stupid doggy"

"I am not your mommy anymore"
The funny thing about this one was that he wasn't even mad. He just thought I should know....

"Here comes the booby step" while pulling his scooter across the porch to the driveway. I think he was thinking of booby traps.

I found Chloe like this the other day....
Weirdo
Then another day I found her like this....


then she did this....

She filled up the whole sink with water and was almost completely sitting in it splashing it all over the bathroom.

Devil child. She is going to make my hair go gray.

Jesus' family was in town last weekend so we went with them four wheeling. It was a blast!

Mattix has been making such funny faces lately so I tried to get pictures of some of them. This is the best one I got.

Here he is just being the cutie that he is!


By the way, that adorable blanket you see there was made by my little sister. My mom is going to be making more and hopefully selling them at the Dickens Festival. They are squares of fabric sewn together in strips and then assembled into a blanket. She has got some adorable fabrics and I am so excited to see how they will turn out!


Also, last night Lenzi did my hair again. I LOVE IT! I went brunette again due to the advice of my mom and Jesus who said the blond made me look washed out. I think "pasty" was Jesus' exact wording, but you get the point.... haha. The cut is super cute too. The picture doesn't do it nearly enough justice. 'Cause I am that hot... haha

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Holy Cow.. Mattix looks like a completely different baby. And he's got quite the double chin. Lol. So cute. I wonder if he'll be calm and quiet like his brother or a tornado like his sister. Hopefully for your sanity he'll be calm. I think Chloe will be the end of you. :o)

Anonymous said...

love the pictures sorry its been a while since I have looked at blogs!! Love yours!! We finally updated ours too

Anonymous said...

ps. sorry it's Coby and me lol on the anonymous

Marci said...

way cute hair, i love it, it looks really good on you! funny...my family told me to put dark in my hair to cause of that some reason so now i have dark as well!

Charity Brown said...

I love those pics of Chloe! Haha! Cute!

And your hair cut is awesome!!