Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Vacation

As I mentioned before, my mom took her week's vacation time to help me with the kids this week. Not so much of a vacation for her as it was for me. She has done everything from being at my house cleaning and entertaining the children, to getting them out of the house so I could nap. They have spent more nights at her house this week than at ours, and have gotten to go swimming a couple times. Things at my house have been quiet and kinda boring... but I did get to go grocery shopping with only Mattix this morning, and that was a huge relief. Well, I think Mom may have reached her breaking point. To see what I mean go here... http://www.freedofam.blogspot.com. All I can say is... thanks ma!

1 comment:

Lenzi said...

ok, your moms blog cracks me up! Poor Chloe...always gettin the bad rap! hahaha