Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day

of prechool for Bentley! He was so excited!


He insisted on sitting in his Mickey Mouse chair for a picture.


Saying "Cheese!"
And this time with the eyes open....

The first day was just an orientation so it was nice for Bentley and I to have an "adjustment" day. On Monday, however, I drop him off and leave him there. I am not worried though. He will do just fine.

After preschool we had my doctors appointment. Surprise surprise... no change. My doctor said if I had made any change he would have sent me to the hospital and broke my water, but I seem to be stuck at a 4. We did schedule an induction for next week, the 10th, in case nothing happens before then. I have just decided to be ok with it. As much as it sucks to be contracting pretty consistently for the past week and a half and have no change, I have decided there must be a reason that my body is stopping itself. Maybe the baby needs this extra time, or maybe I need it? Either way, I now have light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

Mary & Trin said...

Rickell that is so fun. My Trin started kindergarten this year it is so weird it makes me feel so old. Your belly is so cute. I want to have another baby. It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant. Oh well Hopefully I can have another in the future. Lots of luv to ya. I miss talking to you. I hope all is well. And that u have that baby soon.

Anonymous said...

woo hoo- i made a blog-not a very good one but I kind of got it almost ok it is freedofam@blog