Sunday, June 8, 2008

ohhhh one of "those" days

Its been one of "those" days. Already. Its not even noon yet and all I want to do is crawl back in bed. I need a mocha. I know, I know, pregnancy and coffee... not the best combo, but give me a break. I had to be to work at 6:00. Which meant I had to leave my house by 5:30. Which meant I had to be up by 4:45. What time did I really wake up? 5:15. Which means after the quickest shower of my life I was out the door by 5:40, and walked into work at 6:05. I have been on autopilot all day. I can't tell you one productive thing I have doneyet. No filing, no billings, nothing. Just now, I spent twenty minutes fixing my jammed stapler, only to forget why I needed it in the first place. Now (since my hubby is so wonderful), I have a delicious mocha from Perks, and feeling much better. Lets see if I can make it through the next three hours before I crash.

No comments: