Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Dad's Day!

I know I am a day early, but I was so antsy to give my gifts to Jesus that I broke down and gave them to him early. I was so proud of my little project that I had to share!

I started out by taking a cute picture of us. Its hard to see in the final project, but the kids are wearing shirts that say "my dad rocks", and I have a t-shirt on that we put an iron on patch right on the belly that says the same thing.

Then I matted the picture with some cute paper, added some embelishments and voila! Perfect fathers day gift!
(I hate cell phone pics, but I cant find my camera... again.... I am pretty sure it got stolen this time....)
I also got Jesus some new clothes that he desperately needed due to his recent weight loss (20 lbs and counting!!!), but I don't have pictures of those...
Anyway, just want to publicly wish my hubby a happy fathers day, and let him know that he is the best dad our kids could ask for. He is always looking to find fun things for the kids to do, and so willing to take them to park whenever they want to. He is a goofball and a kid at heart, and my kids love him to death. As soon as he walks in the door they go running yelling daddy!!! until they get their hugs and kisses.
Coming from someone who's biological father was in and out of her life, it makes me so proud to see have my kids have a dad who wants to be involved in every aspect of their lives! Thanks honey!

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

That is soooooooo cute Rickell!! You did an incredible job!