Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunny!

Yesterday was Jesus' 23rd birthday. Yes, he's getting old! hahaha. I was at a loss of what to do for him, since my recent "vacation" has put a crimp in my spending money. (Translation - Momma is broke! haha).



So I decided it would be fun to my complimentary employee stay at my work.



We ate dinner here. He had pork tenderloin. I had scallops. Since this is "spa cuisine" it wasn't overly filling and we were still starving afterwards, so we went down to Don Pedro's and got some Super Nacho's. Hahaha.



We slept here. The guests fondly refer to them as the "marshmallow beds". This is a huge pillow top mattress with a featherbed overlay, a down comforter and feather pillows. You feel like you are sleeping on a cloud.



The best part of the whole thing was the Couples Massage. It came with a couples bath first and it was so nice to relax together without a child screaming in the background, or knocking on the door.



I also got cupcakes from 25 Main, the cute new bakery on Main Street. I want to go back and try their food. It looked yummy!

http://www.twentyfivemain.com/

Big shout out to my mom and Courtney for their help baby sitting! It wouldn't have been possible without you!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, Jesus looks REALLY old for 23! Especially in that spa picture! hehehe, I'm so funny! Anyway, I'm glad you got some time away. I want to stay in a marshmallow bed!

Charity Brown said...

I can't believe Courtney is old enough to babysit! CRAAAAZY!