Tuesday, June 17, 2008

27 Weeks

I am 27 weeks along today. This officially puts me in the third trimester. YEAH! So far I am feeling great, except for being exhausted. I am pretty anemic (according to my Dr.) and so I think this may have something to do with it. I am going to try to be better about taking my prenatals, and hopefully that will help.
Big shout out to Chanel, she gave birth to little Layla last week and I failed to congratulate her officially. I went and saw her at the hospital without the kids, and then when they got home and settled Jesus and I took the kids over to see the baby. Bentley was adorable. So sweet and gentle and almost intimidated by her, but eventually he warmed up and we let him hold her for a second. Chloe was the exact opposite. Extremely excited, and not very gentle. At one point she was trying to stroke the baby's cheek like she does to us, and she accidentally smacked her in the face... oops! I felt so bad! Needless to say, I am a little scared about how she will adjust when this baby comes....

(no pics on this post, because I am still camera-less, btw, if anyone see's a good deal on a basic point and shoot digital, let me know! I am in the market!)

2 comments:

Marci said...

tell chanel congrats for me, i wanna see her baby, where does she live now? still with her parents? congrats on your 27th week, i wanna c some more pics of you two!!!

Unknown said...

hey Rickell what name did you decide you like?? I was just curious I was talking to Coby about it and I guess JaCoby heard us and he said he likes Cashe better then Mason but I like Mason. Oh I was going to tell you I like the name Jenna Renae for a girl or Kyson for a boy anyways I was just wondering what you thought of those just in case we ever had any surprises in the future????