Thursday, May 1, 2008

Belly Pic Time!



I failed to mention this last week, but we had a semi-lengthy discussion with our Doctor about my due date. As I mentioned before, the ultrasound shows me not being as far along as we had originally thought. While I do believe I will go sooner than my new due date, I have opted to change my due date to September 16th. (ps, thats the day after my birthday :)) I decided I would rather move my due date back and be surprised when I go early, than to plan on sooner and be depressed if I go overdue. So, I am now 20 weeks along... again...


On a happier note I am starting to notice lots of fetal movement. When I get in bed for the night I can feel the baby roll around like he is trying to get into a comfortable position. I love this point in my pregnancy. I have more energy, I am not as sick as before, and lots of exciting things with the baby. We have picked a few names, but I think the one at the top (for today haha) is Brody. Opinions......? To end this baby filled post - a pic, of my ever expanding belly!

3 comments:

Megan said...

oh, Brody is cute! I still like Cashe, too!

Unknown said...

Congrats

Marci said...

rick you look so cute! i really like that name too very cute...ok so we need to just make a date to go hang out, we have no work so iam wont be working until june, so lets make a date and do somethin, what days are you free or what time? let me know!