Saturday, January 26, 2008

ugh....

I thought this time would be different. I thought maybe, just maybe it won't happen this time. I hoped I could get away with it. Maybe I can sneak through without it happening again. I mean why does this have to happen? I will stop being cryptic and annoying and just come out with it.
Its started... the morning sickness.....
I felt good in the beginning- tired, but not sick. Then yesterday it hit me, and again today. At least it's not haunting me all day - yet....
If this pregnancy is anything like my other two, it will only get worse. I am determined not to let it get as bad as before though. As you may recall, I was so sick I couldn't hold down water. Even chewing gum would cause me to dry heave (too much info... sorry). With both pregnancies I had to go to the Instacare and get an IV to rehydrate me. While pregnant with Chloe I found a miracle cure.
Unisom.
Sleepytime
Its an over the counter sleep aid that for some reason helps with nausea. I would take half a pill at night, and would wake up feeling fine in the morning. However, if I missed a day... look out! I actually went to Salt Lake to see Chelsey and forgot my Unisom. I had to run to Wal-mart and buy some just to make it through the trip.
At least this time around I know what to watch for and how to prevent it. I just wish I was one of those lucky girls that gets away with being pregnant and not being sick. Hmph... (pouty face....)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I hear you...with Katy the Unisom and B6 didn't help...so I had to get on the prescription...it was heaven sent. Good luck! Sorry for the next few weeks of "fun." OH wait, for you doesn't it last the whole pregnancy?

Unknown said...

we rode on the plain the other day and I had a braclet that you can get from wallgreens for like 7 dollars its safe for even pregnant women to wear and its supposed to help when you fly with upset stomachs I wonder if you could were it sometimes when you get sick.. get it and talk to your doctor, or your mom about it I tell you what I wore it and I didn't get sick once it was so nice normally plain rides make me awful. p.s. if you do were one I wouldnt to often unless your mom or the doctor says its ok

Unknown said...

p.s just me...again on my blog you mentioned candy with chili in it what the heck is that?? Just curious p.s.s. new updated pictures of JaCoby on our blog of his big airplain ride