Saturday, January 19, 2008

New 'do

Well, lately I have been hating my hair. Hating that it was knotted and hurt to brush it when it was wet. Hated to do it because it had gotten so long that it took forever to do. Hated that I had to sweep my bathroom nearly daily because of how much hair would fall out when I was getting ready. I hated my hair so much I broke down and chopped it off. 6 and 1/4 inches. I love it. My friend Lenzi did it for me and she's amazing. She was not timid about chopping that much hair off which made me feel so much better. Hopefully this will make my early morning much quicker!

2 comments:

Megan said...

cute cute hair, and I love the look on your face! NOw, I just need to figure out what I am going to do with my hair...it's at an awful stage!

Unknown said...

Totally love your hair and you will be glad you have cut it after the baby gets bigger and he or she wants to tug at your hair constantly and ugh like I know what I am talking about I have never had long hair lol anyways I love it and I think you will too!!!!