Thursday, January 3, 2008

our new best friend

No, we didn't buy a dog as the title of this post would imply, but we did get a trampoline. It was one of the new treasures Santa brought us this year. Bentley and Chloe have been loving it. I practically have to drag those two outta there. So today, as I stood shivering outside watching them, I decided to bust out the camera phone and take some pictures of how much fun they were having.
Chloe couldn't manage to stay standing up while Bentley was jumping, but she loved it anyway.

This one is super blurry but I love the joy on her face. (Cell phones don't take very good action shots....)
She was contemplating her plan of attack, maybe it was payback for this......

Yes, he has a dirty face... no, I don't care.... haha it gives him charm and character.... :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

he is charming, that boy! I love the pics...the blur is all part of the reality of it. So fun...when can we come over?

Unknown said...

I wanted to be the first to comment but megan beat me to it!! haha just kidding........anyways love the pictures they are getting so big and by the way thanks for the comments on our blog loved it. p.s. I dont know when Jesus's birthday is. p.s.s. The trampoline is a great idea it gets out there energy.