Thursday, December 11, 2008

apologies

After some nagging (ahem Chels...) I realized it had been a bit since I had updated. I do have a few posts in mind, but this week has been consumed with furiously packing, cleaning, patching and painting. We get the keys to the new place at noon tomorrow and I am so excited. I actually feel rather prepared for this move. Last week we cleaned the entire garage and I have been moving everything in there as soon as it is packed. Tonight we plan on moving everything but the couches and beds out there. Tomorrow, Jesus is only working half a day so we can (hopefully) be done by tomorrow night. Since my sisters are going to be in town, and Sunday is Mclain's mission homecoming, plus Saturday night is Jesus' work Christmas Party, I would really like to be done by Saturday afternoon. The cable people will be at the new house Monday to install, so plan to hear from me then!

P.S. I made Jesus promise me this was the last move for a LONG time! We shall see.....

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

i'm a mean friend! lol. can't wait to see the new place! post a picture of mclain too.. i wanna see him! good luck with the move, and sorry for nagging.

McKinna said...

Good luck with the move!!!

Marci said...

what your moving again...you just got to that house...cheesh you move alot, let me know if i can help out in anyway, i will watch kids if you need too!! were is your new house then?

Unknown said...

Be sure to take lots of pictures for me since I wont be able to make it to Mclains homecoming!!!

DaynaDouble said...

Let us know if you need any help! and then invite us over for a new baby visit ;)