Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ok, ready when you are...

Last week I was blown out of the water when my doctor told me I was 2 almost 3 centimeters dilated. Today I went again, to find out I am closer to 4. So, this week I have been kicking my butt into gear to get prepared for this baby.

The crib is all set up with the sheets, bumpers, crib skirt (you can't see it but there is a blue stripe that runs along the bottom), and mobile. My mom is in the process of making the quilt so I don't have a picture of that, but expect one when it's done!

The clothes have been washed and hung up.
The socks, onsies,pajamas, bibs, hats, shoes, ect, have all been washed and put away.
I bought diapers.

and some fun extras....


The suitcase, car seat and diaper bag are sitting with my purse by the front door.

So basically, any time this little Mattix Jett decides to make his debut we are ready.
and since this is likely to be the last chance for a belly shot... here ya go.
37ish weeks

6 comments:

DaynaDouble said...

I am so excited for you I can't hardly wait to see the cutie. BTW both of my professors were way cool about me being due the week after finals so I guess I have no excuse not to go to school this semester. If I don't talk to you before the cutie comes good luck and i will have to come see you when he is home. I am glad you stayed with the name I like!

Charity Brown said...

How cute!!! It's such great news to be dilated so far... that's how I was and it made labor so much quicker and if you get epidurals you can get there and say, "Hey! NOW!" Haha! Anyway, CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you!! Good luck with everything!

Megan said...

you go girl...any day! Can't wait to meet Mattix! Just don't have him while we are gone this weekend...could you wait until Monday evening please?

Samantha said...

So exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! You are ALL belly!!!

Marci said...

you should have come and let me do some pictures of you and belly before he comes...call me if you want me to do some pictures of him when he gets here...i cant wait to see the little guy...and you look so good for being that prego...skinny with just a big ball under your shirt

Unknown said...

I heard you werent feeling to good Megan said you were at the hospital last night I hope that means your going into labor soon and I am going to be a great Aunt again....Man I feel old!!!!! Cute Room to I love what you did!!!! Sorry I haven't checked out your blog lately