Thursday, August 21, 2008

the difference between my kids

Today I decided to let the kids paint with the art set my mom had bought the kids.
After looking at the difference between the pictures and the aftermath I realized this showed a lot of the differences between the two.

This is one of Bentley's pictures

He tried so hard not to mix the colors. Notice the distinct lines. He did another picture similar to this, but the lines went at an angle.


Here is one of Chloe's pictures.



Chaos. mixed colors, no distinct shapes. All her pictures looked fairly similar to this.


This is Bentley's work space. There was little clean up required when he was done.


Chloe's was more... umm... involved....

Bentley disliked getting paint on him at all. He wanted to wash his hands anytime he got a little paint on his finger.


Chloe thought it was more fun to paint her face than the paper.

Now, there is nothing wrong with either of these "styles" of art. It just shows some of the distinct differences between Bentley and Chloe. Bentley likes things fairly organized and structured. Chloe is more of a free spirit.

Either way - I love em both, and can't imagine my life without them!

3 comments:

Marci said...

wow seriously i cant believe how big your kidos are...last time i saw chloe was when she was like a few months onld i believe, they are so stinkin cute...kaylin really needs to get with them and play he would love it. let me know when your baby comes cause if you want me to i will do your pictures for you, i can get them printed for a lot cheaper too so its good for everyone and i just love taking pictures any time i can...baby's and kids are my absoulute favorite!!!!

Lenzi said...

That is seriuosly hilarious! I would totally have guessed whos was whos without the commentary! haha.. they are so frikin cute! Chloe...oh Chloe!

Unknown said...

wow I really haven't checked out your blog lately.....Tell the kids Aunt Tennille loves there pictures