Thursday, July 24, 2008

sniff... tear....

I got a letter in the mail from Bentley's preschool yesterday. It was information about orientation and the first day of school. I can't believe my baby is gonna go to school! Granted it's only 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours, but still! Bentley is so exicted too. He always talks about his backpack and how he has to be a big boy to go to school. Anytime a school bus goes by he tells me that's how he goes to school. I hope he won't be too disapointed with the fact that he gets dropped off by mom, not in a yellow bus....

By the way, the panic time has begun. Today, I sent a text message to my sister-in-law asking if she was working. She responded with "why? do you need to go to the hospital?"

2 comments:

Kim Martin said...

I'm officially a blogger! YAYY! I've yet to read your page, but I'm about to! Miss talking to you!

Unknown said...

Preschool is good for them hahaha JaCoby went for 2 years and boy is he ready for kindergarten. He is ready I am just not sure if I am.... Hey remind your friends it's not always safe to have your first and last name out there because this is the internet and you never know who gets on and checks everything out......just a caution