Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blonde and Belly

Here's me and my big ol belly. I am feeling large and in charge! 29 weeks and wondering how I can get any bigger? haha. I am actually feeling pretty good. Today I went and got my hair done. Lenzi always does such a great job. I asked for blonde and Lenzi pulled it off! I haven't been this blonde since high school! I really like it! I also went back to the shorter 'do. It's so much easier to do! Also, I really should have put on more make up before I took this picture... yikes!

5 comments:

Charity Brown said...

What a cute haircut!!!

And cute belly!!

Marci said...

i love love love the hair so cute on you and your belly is soooo cute!!! im so excited for you, and wow three kidos i cant even believe it. if you get this today let me know if you are going to the park for fireworks cause i will be there and maybe we could meet up for a bit!!

Mikelle said...

I like the new blonde hair it looks good on you.

Unknown said...

oh such a cute hair style I love it!!! I think I told you I love the name Mason and seriously I think the baby is going to be so cute after all my great nephew Bently is sooo cute and Chloe is adorable. I hope I get to see you at Niki's wedding ;)...Did I just say Great Nephew??? Man I feel old!!!!! oh yeah...JaCoby had an accident Check out our blog if you ever get 2 seconds to breath...lol (sorry thinking of how busy Chloe is)

Samantha said...

Your hair looks super cute and so does your belly!!! I just recently started my blog so you should check it out! Yours is very cute.