Monday, April 14, 2008

HELP

So I wanted a cute blog like everyone else has, so I went to Cutest Blog on the Block http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/, and found this layout that I love. I followed the directions, but it doesn't look right. I want the entries to go inside the ribbons, like centered down the page, and have my favorite blogs and my tickers to run along the side. like the originally were. Can anybody offer me suggestions? otherwise I will just put it back to my original layout. THANKS!

Oh yeah, the Drs office called. My ultrasound shows my due date to be September 16th. The day after my birthday, and the same day as my cousin McKenna's. Too bad they tried the same thing with Bentley and Chloe, and I still ended up going early. I still plan on giving birth around the first of September, if not the end of August. But I could be wrong... hahaha

5 comments:

Megan said...

Rickell, I had a similar problem with a layout I tried out...but it deleted all my links and music, etc...so I just switched it back. I know you can alter how wide the text is in html, but I don't know the code. Good luck!

Lenzi said...

Im so excited that you blog! My WHOLE family is on here and practically every friend I had in Las Vegas growing up so Im soo excited to blog! Check out my page and add me to your list...
lenzi

Unknown said...

hi! Guess what Coby is the bomb on figuring out blogs. He loves it I will tell him and see if he can figure it out. Too bad August 11 would be way to early to go right?? Cuz it would be cool if you can have my great nephew be born on MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

p.s We just put a bunch of new music on our blog like Roxette and a bunch of other stuff cool huh???

Anonymous said...

How did you get the layout exactly? I can't figure out the directions. haha. I'm too dumb for blogging.