Friday, February 29, 2008

tagged.... again...jerks

Okay, I was avoiding it, but I am at work with the only other option being to actually work. So I will succumb to the tag, and make it look like I am working. Hahaha
Alright.... 7 weird things about me:
1. As a child and/or teenager, I never really pictured myself as a mother. Not that I didn't want kids, I just never imagined what life would be like with them. Now that I have two (almost three), I can't imagine life without them.
2. I like the smell of gas. Like when you first pull up to the gas station, the faint smell. Its nice... after a while though, it gives me a headache.
3. Although this baby was not planned - I was baby hungry, so I am excited, and feel like this baby will complete our family.... but no more! haha
4. I am addicted to celebrity tabloids. Sad, but true... I have to know what Britney did, or if J.Lo had her babies...
5. I work because I want to. Sure, the money is nice, but the main reason I work is because I would go crazy. I have found I am a better mother and wife, if I have a place to go to get away. Nothing against those who do stay at home, but for me it wasn't the best. If I told Jesus that I wanted to quit and never work another day in my life, he would support me 100%, but I couldn't do it. I found myself slipping into depressions when I was staying home. I need places to go, and a sense of purpose in a day. This may change when baby number 3 comes along, but for now I am content.
6. I am content to wear flip flops every day, but I love shoes. Heels, wedges, flats, I love shoe shopping. But all I ever wear is flip flops.....
7. During this pregnancy, diet coke has been making me sick. Forcing me to drink more water and juice, my doctor wont mind, but I miss my diet coke!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I had to laugh about the diet coke...for the first few months of my pregnancy with Katy I HATED pepsi! And then suddenly, at Disneyland, it was good again...only the Disney jerks are a coke establishment, so that kind of sucked!

How's Miss Chloe? Feeling better?

Unknown said...

Megan don't you also like to buy shoes???At least you did in high school you had a ton of shoes...sorry I am late responding to this but we are starting the moving process and boy talk about stressful. ok ok ok I get the point no more tags. I am kind of getting sick of them too. My friends keep tagging me. Anyways the awnsers are funny. You like the smell of gas and I like the smell of coffee uh oh lol

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Hey Rickell! This is Kaity (Baker) Lambert. I found you through Katlin's blog... everyone has one. Also everyone is preggers! Wow! Congrats. Are you going to find out, or wait? Our friends are preggie with their 3rd and they're not going to find out because they already have a girl and a boy. Anyway, Congratulations!

Miss Ciara Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.