Monday, February 25, 2008

A week of sickness

Well, this week has been interesting. First off, I ended up in the Insta-care on Monday (Presidents Day) for four hours because I couldn't stop throwing up. The Unisom just stopped working. I am now on Zofran and that has made all the difference.
Then, Chloe started to throw up non-stop. The vomiting has started to taper off, but she has continued to have Diarrhea (TMI sorry!) for over a week. I finally got her into the doctor today, and lo and behold.... she has an intestinal infection! Like when you go to another country and they say "don't drink the water"... that type of infection! No clue on how or where she got it, but at least we have an anti-biotic to take care of it. Hopefully in a couple days she will be back to normal.
Other than that, all has been well. We are approaching the 12th week of pregnancy and I am starting to get a little tummy already. We went to the doctor last week and got to hear the heartbeat. We actually experienced something I haven't had happen. We could hear the heartbeat, but when we tried to isolate it my heartbeat kept getting in the way. No matter how we moved the Doppler we kept hearing mine stonger than the babies. No clue on the sex though since the heartbeat was in the mid-range. With Chloe it was fast, so we had a bit of a clue.
I haven't taken many pictures of the kids lately, so I will definately have to take some and post them soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh so sorry to hear about everyone being sick not fun and doesn't it drain your energy after....anyways just to let you know we didn't get the house but we figure the Lord just didn't want us in that particular town he has a phone interview with military tomorrow for Spanish Fork it just shows The Lord is the one in control....Always remember that even during those fun times of pregnancy and trials it makes it so much easier to bear....anyways her is a hug through the computer...Love you girl give a great big hug to the kids and Jesus from us

Unknown said...

I meant to say here is a hug lol p.s. Nicole is tagging you hehehhe I guess you can blame me but its a fun one

Megan said...

so sorry about Chloe and her infection! How horrid! I remember being pregnant and hannah having the flu and I thought I would die. I hope things are better now! Give the kids hugs!