Saturday, March 15, 2008

This week we went to Salt Lake for a little getaway. We Stayed with my step-sister Niki and had a blast. We were able to go shopping at the Gateway which I had never been to and LOVED! We saw Chelsey and went to dinner with her and Niki and Lindsey. We went to Bucca Di Pepo, an Italian restaurant we had never been to. And of course we had to hit the Zoo! Bentley was talking about it for days before. He kept talking about the monkeys, elephants and owls. Yeah, I know.... owls. Whatever.... weird kid. The weather was overcast and a bit cold for us "St. Georgeians" but over all it was a good trip. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!
Daddy and Bentley with the tigers.













Mommy and Chloe by the elephants.











How do YOU measure up?






And just because I can - my belly. I am roughly 15 weeks right now. Can you see the belly or is it just looking like fat?

2 comments:

Megan said...

your belly is supercute! No pictures of Ava? I want to see what she looks like now!

That would have to be Chloe with her tongue out, wouldn't it!

And it's perfectly normal for Bentley to like owls. They are a very common favorite for many two year olds. (hehehe)

Did you happen to see hannah at the store today with her grandma S?

Unknown said...

great belly picture at least you can get pregnant. Love the pictures of the kids