Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bentley Boy

I had to post the funny thing Bentley said to me today. I was getting ready to head to the gym and I realized that the only work out pants I had clean were capris, so I needed to shave my legs. So I went into the bathroom and Bentley followed me in. The bathroom in my new house is kind of small, so I asked Bentley to go out so I could shave my legs. He then asked "well, can I shave my legs too?". I about died! Then a little while later I was putting his shoes on and my moms dog walked up and was standing next to us. I reached for his other foot and he pulled away and said "oh, I thought Indy was pooping on me". What?!?! Yeah, cause that happens so often.... weirdo!

2 comments:

Marci said...

he is such a crack up! what gym do you go too?

Unknown said...

what a funny little guy!!! Good for you going to the gym I need to get on my treadmill i have one at home that i don't use!!!