Friday, February 13, 2009

Playing Catch-up

I went to Salt Lake last weekend to watch my little sister swim at the State Competition. She did awesome! She is only a freshman, and is still swimming in the fastest heats. She also took 4th place in one of her events. We are so proud of her and all the Desert Hills Swim Team. It takes so much dedication to be a swimmer. She has early morning practice before school and often has afternoon practices on the same days. Almost every weekend is filled with meets. She says its a love/hate relationship.


I also got to see my best friend ever ever ever. Chelsey!

I am mad I didn't get any belly shots, but you can check her blog to see them We went to Ikea (my new favorite place) and the Quilted Bear (another new fav). I got so much stuff at Ikea I couldn't believe their prices! I can't wait to go back.

The other night my neice Daisy performed at the Snow Canyon/Pine View basketball game. It was so cute to go watch her dance. She get so shy sometimes- it is so cute!
Here is a video of the performance. Unfortunately I filmed up with the camera lengthwise, and can't figure out how to flip it. So just tilt your head to watch! :)


The other day Chloe was being silly while I was cleaning. I usually turn my music on shuffle and blast it while I clean, and this day was no exception. I was working on the kitchen when I looked over at Chloe. She was dancing to Britney's "Womanizer". She would do this move where she gets low to the ground and barely moves her hips. Its so cute. Then on the part when Britney says "you, you, you" she would point off into the distance. SOOOO funny!

6 comments:

Megan said...

oh man, that girl is cute! She and Katy should bust a move together sometime...Katy does this thing with her fists that looks like the whole robot dance thing...so funny!

McKinna said...

Cute little girl! thats funny!
I absolutley LOVE Ikea too! They have awesome prices. we always look forward to going there!

Chelsey said...

she makes me smile, and i love her very much. that's also a super cute pic of us. i love it when you come up and visit.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Hi Rickell, this is Jessica, Becky's little sister. I saw you on her blog under friends and wanted to stop by and say hello. I met you a couple times, not sure if you remember me, but hopefully you do. You have cute cute kids! So how have you been? How's St. George? Hope to hear from you back soon

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your imput. I was dying because Mrs. Morris was MY kindergarten teacher!!! 21 years ago!! My mom put my niece in that school and I wondered if it was still there. Awesome. Would you mind just leaving me the telephone number and I'll just give her a call? Thanks a lot.

PS, LOVE Perez Hilton!!

MeganDan said...

your little girl is adorable! all of your kids are adorable. wow... someday i'll have cute kids :)

speaking of swim... i wish i was still in high school for that reason. i was in such great shape. remember when we all thought we were fat in high school. dumb...

miss ya ricki cheese!!