Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The wait is over!

Well Megan, I told you it would be like Christmas morning when you opened my blog and saw a new post. So here you go! I had to blog today for the simple fact that Bentley said something so cute I had to document it so I never forgot. Today Bentley, Chloe and I were running some errands and decided to pop into Albertsons to see Grandma. While we were there we took a stroll down the toy aisle and Grandma let the kids each pick out a small toy. Bentley decided on a Spiderman paddle ball. It wasn't too long before the string was all tangled up. Being the Supermom that I am, I was able to untangle it. I handed it back to Bentley and he said (now get ready - here it comes...) "Nice work Mommy! You fix it!" I almost cried it was so cute!
Here is a picture of Bentley proudly displaying his new favorite toy!
No less than five minutes later the ball was removed from the string.... ahhh such is life!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Merry Christmas everyone!

he's soooooo cute! I love that you blogged this. IT's what it's all about, you know?! Every once in a while one of the kids will say something like "thanks for that yummy dinner mom," without being prompted and I, too, feel like supermom. Give those kids a hug from me.

Unknown said...

totally cute picture I keep checking to see if you put new ones on I love the pictures and the fact that you and Lee Ann both have blogs now too its feels like I am closer too home with all the blogs and pictures and that I am not missing out on as much

Anonymous said...

that has got to be the cutest thing i've heard all day. bentley rocks!! oh and merry christmas to you too. haha